Sunday, June 16, 2013

Reflection on Learning and Teaching in the 21st Century

I must first say that this course is the first kind of this method and I'm pretty novel in it. I had some computer based courses, but it was not completely the same. I believe that I have learned  valuable matters in this course, which I was not sure about in the beginning. First of all, I got to know that we can search, work on and learn on a subject matter on our own without seeing an instructor and I think that this key point. Honestly, I had heard about this kind of course, but I had never experienced such a course.
If you ask me whether am I more knowledgeable or not, I would probably say that "Yes, I'm" because I think that I know how it works, which softwares or tools can be used and how to handle the subject matters.
as for What I have got from this course is that I have learned the subjects that we searched, shared, disscussed about as they were mostly self-searching based and, as the characteristic of the course, it was my responsibility to learn these significant subjects.
Lastly, Although I didn't have chance to have a video meeting with her, which I was looking forward to, I want to thank our facilitator for her invaluable support.

No comments:

Post a Comment